Thursday, October 28, 2010

Oregon Coast, Part one...

During my time on the Oregon Coast, I lucked out as far as weather.  Aside from a light mist/fog (that would routinely become heavy at night), it was great weather and very mild temperatures.  I made it to many (not all though, there's just so much to see!) of the places that were recommended to me by many of you.

Mario - Oswald and Ecola State Parks were both awesome.  Very scenic.  And the hike into Smuggler Cove was awesome too.

Cyndy - Drove by Cleawox Lake briefly!  Cool lake!  I contemplated renting a dune buggy to go drive around a lot of the dunes out there, but decided to keep moving.  Some day though!

Glen - Stayed in Brookings for a couple nights too...  I'll talk about that in a later post though.

Here are a few pics (click on them for bigger versions!) from the first part of the Oregon Coast drive!  Of course, more to come!

Stay shiny.

Seaside, Oregon




 

 Cannon Beach and Haystack Rock

Oswald State Park (hike into Smuggler Cove):








Experimenting with my camera's panorama mode



Further on down the coast:


2 comments:

  1. Looks like you are having a great time on your adventure! Nice photos! Take care, Mario

    ReplyDelete